CLAW Capital is an SEC Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) based in Taipei city Taiwan, Republic of China. We are founded in 2013 and a global
Our goal is being a leading Asia-Pacific
We analyzed the global economy and financial market with diligence and focus, and employ a range of strategies in an effort to deliver market-leading investment returns to our investors. We identify and capture new opportunities by combining deep fundamental research, advanced quantitative analysis, and fundamental stock selection with analytical methodologies.
We believe a well-constructed portfolio will outperform in good markets and protect our client’s capital in a difficult market. A guiding principle is that risk and portfolio management are not separated. Disciplined risk estimation and management are deeply integrated components of the investment process across each one of our strategies.
- Prepare timely and accurate Net Assets Values (NAV) on daily basis.
- Support other fund accounting output from time to time. By monthly, conduct financial estimation and accordingly risk-control mechanism ahead and reconcile with counter-part afterwards.
- Institutional fund accounting processes include preparing, coordinating and distributing reports to/from marketing, separate custodians or brokers and investment vehicles, and promptly researching and making corrections if any variances between.
- Assist, as assigned, in preparing audit schedules, compliance reports, KYCs, N-SARs, financial statements, marketing materials, and other project-based tasks.
- Participate in regular rotation of trade processing and other accounting processes to prepare for the fund accounting system over-night.
- Support other team administrative works
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Finance/Accounting or any other analytical course work
- Demonstrated accounting skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- PC skills (Excel, Word, etc.) VBA is a plus
8:30 AM ~ 5:30 PM
If you are interested in this program, please send your English/Chinese CV and transcript to email@example.com
· Subject: Job Inquiry – Fund Accountant – [your name]